Wednesday, September 10, 2014

New Hair Style Again

Hey lovely people,
How are you doing?

I have two news to announce.

Okay.
The first thing I want to share you is that I can’t wait to go for my vacation with my parents.
This trip is considered last minutes for me and my brother.
My dad is quite worry for letting me and my brother stay at home,
So he decides to bring us together.
In fact, this trip will be their honeymoon trip.
So, we join. Haha!

I can’t wait to see the beautiful views of those beaches.
Besides, their local foods and so on.
Tourist attractions.
I really excited.
Again, I can fly at the sky again!
Happy and excited.

The second thing is I’m dying my hair.
This time, I will be back to normal hair.
Not like before the colorful hair.
I feel so wasted money for the short term effects. You know, it costs quite expensive for bleaching the hair and so on.
But you never try, you never know.
This time,
I’m dying something good girl looks which is...
It will be announce soon. It will be my next post.
Can’t wait to see the effect after dying the color.

One thing I don’t like about dying hair is that I need to sit quite a long hour.
I feel uncomfortable because I don’t like to sit at a place for quite a long time.

Luckily,
My bestie is coming with me.
She's doing the last minute decide dye again.


Anyway,
See you on my next post then.




Ciao.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment