Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Still Awake

For the first time so far,
I have my laptop in my room.
I don't place my laptop in room usually.
Room is a place for me to relax and sleep.
yeah..

So, at this hour and it is 1.30AM right now.
I’m still awake.
I just don’t feel sleepy at all. Probably I woke up late.

1 more week,
I’m going travel with my parents. Yes.
I do looking forward for this trip.
Why?
It is because that is the trip before I head to university.
The last moments of joy before stress works coming soon.

Frankly,
I am afraid to enter university.
For the first time too.
I don’t feel this way when I went college or school.
This time, I do feel it.
I just feel extra odd on me.
I scare to meet new people, scare the new environment which is quite far from my hometown.
I scare I can’t mix with new people.
I don’t know, I just scare.
I have no fucking idea why!

May be stepping into university is kind of a new life and a new path in my life.
Another new stepping stone I need to pass.
In my generation,
Entering a university is very important, you have the cert, and you have the power.
I don’t really know whether I’m ready to get things started.
I know it’s odd to feel this way as the enrollment is coming within 3 weeks.
But, I just have this thought.
I scare I can’t cope the subjects, I scare I can’t fit to the environment.
I just scared.
I try to tell mum but she’s like treat it as a joke.
Yea, I understand because I never fear of anything.
This time, I do. I just do.

Erm….

May be things will going great once I started. Tomorrow is a better day. Yeah.
I always remind myself I’m the best and I can do it.
I always remind myself.

Goodnight.



                   Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment