Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Upcoming Blog Post

Travelling is my dream.
I am glad that I have this great travelling with my family to this beautiful place.

Well,
I'm back to Malaysia again.

I went for a short vacation with my family as I stated at my previous post.
The place I went is Bali, Indonesia.

Basically, I have many things to share you.
I mean the whole trip to Bali.
The trip was totally a great trip especially with my family.

Next post,
I will post more details about my trip there.
For those who wish to visit this place, you can read my next post.

Time flies,
Now I’m back to hometown.
Argh! I don’t wanna come back la.
I don’t want to leave the place with gorgeous places and beaches.
So tempting with the places.

I have tons of photos to share.
The places I visited and the tourist attractions.
I miss those amazing places.

Besides,
You can really shop a lot.
The things sell at there are totally awesome because all of them are very very cheap.
It's a shopping heaven!
It is really very cheap. You can shop a lot within 100 bucks.
For example, a tee shirt just cost like RM5 and so on.
You can bargain the prices and cut 70% from the normal price.

From Malaysia to Bali,
you just need to sit about 2 hours and 35 minutes.
Pray hard,

We landed safely at both places.

Alright.
I have to stop here.

See you on my next post.

Bye.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment