Saturday, September 6, 2014

Genting

              After my university interview, we went to Genting. I have such a long time didn’t go there. It’s been like 5/6 years. I don’t remember. I just know I very long time didn’t go. i very enjoy the cold breeze there. Up to the mountain, you can have fresh air. At night, I love to go outdoors to have a walk. My dad always goes with me. Well, my mom and brothers kind of scares cold. So, they stay indoors. For me, breathing and place yourself in cold, I can relax my body somehow. I know it’s strange but it do helps. I enjoy the cold wind flows over my face. Haha!

Everything is totally different when I go there. First is the outdoors theme park. I know they are under renovation but when you see it, like everything is cleared and now is a flat ground. It is a large project to go. I am looking forward.

It is not pretty much change in indoors except the Hot Pan Restaurant I like to eat there closed. I’m kind of missing that. They taste fantastically. Anyway, boiling center still the same, they do have night glow. Ermm… I want to go Snow World next time. They changed the interior and I haven’t been there. So, next time I want go with my family. I have a great childhood memories there playing with the fake snow. In my country we don’t have snow, so the only place we can feel the snow although it’s fake is in Genting SnowWorld. Yeah. Pretty cold and cool inside.

That night, we went for a concert. They are Hong Kong artists and I don’t actually know they are singer. I just watched some of their movies at AOD. That’s all. So, big thanks to mum’s friend who brought us inside and have the VVIP seats which just in front of the stage. I can take clear pictures of them a lot. When we first enter, I guess we are the youngest ever. All were pretty old. Older than my mum . Hmm….

Let me show you some pictures I took at Genting.


























The next day, I went a photography class with my mum. He's the top photographer in Malaysia. He takes really great photos. Yeah. I'm honor to meet such a talented photographer.




Ciao.


    
                   Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment