Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pre-Flight Checklist

I know flying in the sky is the most exciting news to hear.
Travelling is the top rated in all people mind.


Before you start your journey, let me tell you some prep before stepping into the flight.



Prep Flight Checklist

1.    Make sure you bring your Passport. (Without passport, you are not allowed to enter any country or even enter the immigration. So, make sure you bring it before heading to airport.)

2.    Make sure you done your visa.

3.    Always photocopy a copy of your passport. (Just in case you lost your passport.)

4.    Make sure you bring your medication if needed.

5.    Wear a pair of sports shoes because they are the most comfortable shoes.

6.    Make sure you bring enough money.

7.    A copy of itinerary. (Make sure you know the flight number, terminal gate, departure time)

8.    Last but not least, BE ON TIME!! FLGIHT NEVER WAIT FOR YOU.


xxxxxxxxx      xxxxxxx      xxxxxxx



Let’s get started of my journey story.



As I said,
I took Malaysia Airlines and it took about 2 hours and 35 minutes to reach Bali, Indonesia.
The whole journey was stable and landed safely.
The services are very satisfied.



When flying back Malaysia,
The flight was not that stable due to turbulence.
The weather is quite bad and it’s shaky throughout the whole journey.
So, I just sleep whole trip back with great music.
They have lots of choices of music to choose with updated albums.



I always wanted a window seats because I can see beautiful views outside.
You can see a lot of fluffy clouds and fantastic sky outside.
It depends on the weather too.
Sometimes you can see beautiful views and sometimes you can’t.
It depends on the weather.
You know what I mean if you are a window-seated person.
I always argue with my brother for window seats.
It’s fun though…







This cookie tastes delicious and crunchy. It's chocolate flavor. Love it. Wish I can have second piece. But I can't.


First time taking MAS 'big' flight. Usually I took the small flight from hometown to KLIA.






Stay tuned for my Day 1 to Bali.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment