Saturday, September 27, 2014

Extraordinary

Well well well…
Today I have a best day ever. It’s considered best day ever la.
It’s not boring at all meanwhile it’s exhausting.




Let’s start with the morning session.
We went to Danga City for a talk session with Mr. Bon Zainal.
He’s part in the fashion world. But I really don’t know him anyway.
The whole talk was… boring.
He just pointed us what we wear and rated for it. He didn’t show any photos for us how to dress properly according to the venue or attire theme.
He’s just basically talk about our outfits today and some Q&A session. That’s all.
It helps a little but majority it don’t.
That’s from my point of view la.




Then in the afternoon session,
We went to Educity Sports Complex.
Well, this place is described in one word- H.U.G.E
They have Aquatic, Indoor Arena, Tracking site and so on. Basically you can find all sports inside.
As part of the ISV residence, we are all included in the Gold Memberships.
We can use every facility there. So it’s very good.




We have this chance to play around there. Well, I joined the dance classes which are Bokwa and Zumba.
Some guys join too. You know how funny they are.
I mean like we all dance together in a classrooms and we started to dance.
All of us used up our energy by dancing, laughing and hyper-ing.
All of us are exhausted today I guess with the dancing stuff.
But, we still have a lot of fun.




Apart from that, we separated into groups for team building.
We have 4 sports to play.
Basketball, badminton, table tennis and some mind thinking game.
Well, the games are all fun!
I’m able to sweat a lot. I like it actually.




But due to my flu, I feel somehow drizzling after that.
Overall, it’s fun! Yeah.




At night, we go for dinner at Puteri Harbour which is near the Hello Kitty Town.
We have our dinner there named Magnum.
I guess it’s a bar-typed restaurant.
We have a BBQ dinner there with all of the students from the university and the lecturers.
It can be said it’s fun!
First time from the past 3 days, I feel alive and not bored.





I talked to few guys.
Well, not bad. I surprise I still able to communicate with guys.
Although not much, but I’m still improving myself.
You know studying in girls’ school for 5 years is not a good thing.
You have a gap with guys. I mean guys topic.
Yeah. I meet some new friends. Well, it’s considered new friends because I haven’t speak to them for the past days.
Fun night.




I don’t care whether what races are they.
I just make friends.
I use my heart to make friends. I may be very quiet at the first time, but you need to get know of me on what person who I’m really is.
It takes time. So I don’t mind.
As long as I know all of them, that’s fine for me. Haha!




I talked to 2 of my lecturers.
They are really nice at the first sight and based of the chatting.
Don’t know what’s will going on in class. Haha! Who knows?




The professor names Dr. William is my materials lecturer.
Well, he prefers us to call him William than Sir and so on.
Surprisingly, he’s Italian!
He was born in Italy Rome according what he said from hometown.
I don’t hear any Italian accent there.
Probably he’s moving a lot.
He said he travels a lot.
Yeah.




Another lecturer names Prof. Neil Stephen.
I forget what subject he’s teaching us. Well, I will know it soon.
He’s originally from UK and he’s a British.
He’s friendly so far I know him.
Well, I do hope I do well in his class.




I fall for British accent always. Never changed.
Scottish? Preferably not. I don’t understand their English man. It’s like Basketball – Bas-Cout-Ballr.
It’s funny when Mr. Scott says OKAY. It’s just sound so funny man!




Had a fantastic and alive night.

Well, goodnight here.




There's a girl I meet in the lift, she just makes my day.
She says I have a beautiful hair with beautiful color.
It's just so matching with it.
She keeps on saying it's really nice. Haha!
I'm happy for that little thing and the little moments.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment