Friday, September 26, 2014

Thoughts

Today is my third day at the university.
It ends early today before noon.
In the morning we have team building to build a “ Brush Robot “. Hmm.




Yeah. It sounds interesting.
We separated into 8 groups which each group contains 5 people.
Actually I don’t quite remember their names. I hope I can remember sooner or later if we meet some more.
Basically, it’s just a team work. We need to build this little thing that can moves in straight line.
It looks easy but in fact, it needs some technical stuffs to do so. Yeah.




As you can see, we have idea on that thank for our team leader. He speaks well anyway.
We have this plan and we fulfill it.
It doesn’t really bring it alive due to some problem.
May be we can change another way to improve it and make it move.
Anyway, we have our team work and cooperation together.




I think that’s all for today.
It ends early so I come back to my room to enjoy my space.




Actually within these 3 days, I feel so lonely.
May be it’s just the starting days where everyone don’t know each other.
I hope to join the groups but it seems I’m isolated alone there.
Guys always be friended with guys which is same gender. Girls always with girls.
Probably I don’t really know them as myself is quite slow heated person.
I think I need to change that in order for me to get friends.




I really do hope after the classes start, I can have lots of friends.
So whenever I face difficulties, I can have someone to talk with and share.
School works and stuff.
Pretty much that’s all.




Well, one more day to go until the real class started.
Yes. I still have a Sunday to have a good sleep.
I pretty sure after uni’s life officially started, I won’t be able to sleep long.

Alright.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment