Thursday, October 2, 2014

Time For Have A Rest

Yay! It’s finally Thursday.
Well, I should say TGIF but tomorrow I don’t have class so it’s a yay for me!
My group will be held next week.
So I’m free tomorrow!




Well, almost most of my classmates are going back hometown, which is very good.
I wish to go back too but my family goes to Hong Kong already so nobody is there to open the gate for me and I’ll be all alone in the house.
House and me, me and house again.
I am so sad because I can’t follow them to HK which is one of the places I wish to travel there.
Still, I’m waiting for my souvenirs MOM!
Don’t forget I’m here. Haha!




Overall for the classes this week, it’s pretty not that much works yet because it’s first week.
I truly believe the weeks coming will be “Fantastic!” Don’t you think so?
Classes always get “normal” on the second week and so on and so forth.
Blahh… Perhaps you will see a panda is walking like a zombie on the road someday.
I’m just kidding.




Besides, I can’t wait for my bike to arrive! I mean bicycle.
My mum bought me a bicycle and I can’t wait to receive it!
I can bicycle here and there. As in a way of exercise perhaps? Haha!
First thing first, I want go get my member card from the Sports Complex just right after a street next.
I very lazy to walk so nahh…




These posts will basically full of words because I don’t take any interesting pictures.
I know my previous posts are very colourful and “pictureful” because I am free.
I go here and there so I have hundreds of pictures to show you.
Now, university life started.
I wish I can have something interesting to do.
Or else I will be bored.

Not to ignore, I’M A FAST BORED PEOPLE TO THINGS AND OBJECTS.




I can sleep whole day tomorrow!!
I love sleep. I’m a sleeping pig. Just admit it.




I still have maths to study. Shit!
Anyway, see you boo.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment