Friday, October 3, 2014

Beauty Haul

Beauty Haul








Couple months back, I went to KL and also I did something there.
You know KL is a place you can really shop the goodies you want.
See what I got here.




First shop is Etude House.
It’s Korean based beauty shop where you can buy cosmetics or any beauty products there.
They are all in pink color even their logo.
There are 3 things I want to share you which I usually will go there purchase.





1st item Lips Mask
It hydrates you lips from dryness and cracks. My friend introduced me this so I decided to give it a try since I always wear lipsticks and it kinds of make my lips feel dry. After I apply this mask, it is in jelly typed form, I love it. It hydrates my lips and I feel so good after apply this.

Usually I will apply once a week. That’s enough for me.







2nd itemHair Mists & Hair Serum
I had a very bad condition of hair. My hair always feels very dry. I dip dyed my hair which I need to bleach my hair. So it’s really dry and damaged. This product also introduced by my friend. She said give it a try. If I don’t like it, I can stop. But, I LOVE IT! It instantly hydrates my hair. Now, my hair looks so natural and soft. I am really deep in love with this hair mist and hair serum.





HOW TO USE:
1.      Half dry your hair.
2.      Apply the Hair Mist. (Liquid Form)
3.      Blow dry you hair.
4.      Apply the Hair Serum. ( Jelly form )
5.      You’re done to go.




Second shop is Kiehl's
Kiehl's is an American cosmetics brand retailer that specializes in making premium skin, hair, and body care products.

1st itemUltralight UV Defense

As I mentioned quite long time ago, I love their sunscreen. Their sunscreen won’t feel stickiness even you expose under sunlight or you’re at outdoor for hours. Beside from preventing the UV, it also hydrates your skin.
It’s something like double action. One good thing is that this product if you forget to remove, it won’t harm to your skin or pore clogging. It’s a no problem at all if you apply it full day.
** Better remove it even they say you can don’t remove **
Yeah. This is my second sunscreen. Daily usage, it can last about 4 months to me. You just need one little pump and it’s enough for your whole face.






Third shop is Sephora.
Every girls love Sephora. They have lots of beauty brands inside and you just need to know which brand you’re finding.
They also provide good quality services to you. Any questions, just seek for answers. They will answer you.
I always love to shop here and this is the reason why I control myself not to go. I will shop.





1st itemBenefit Bene Tint
I wanted to buy this thing long long time ago. It’s complicated situation. Then, I decided to buy it. It’s a really good product. It can be used for Cheeks and Lips. It’s a 2 in 1 beauty product. It looks red but it’s not in real. It gives you natural rosy look and natural lips color. You just need draw 3 lines on your cheek and it will do. Perfect natural look.










2nd itemBenefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner
My eyeliner is finished. So I decided to give this a try. I saw many bloggers post about this and it looks so nice and easy to draw. After I buy it, I try immediately after I back to home.
It has a sharp and flexible tip for you to draw a perfect cat eyes or normal eyeliner. Sharp tips always a good way to draw eyeliner because what you need to do is just follow the line.
When you want to use, just rotate the button at the bottom about 2 circles and it will do.

I really love this product. It makes me so easy to draw my eyeliner. I’m not very good in drawing eyeliner. Unbalance is for sure. Now, I don’t need to worry about that. Haha!











_ THE END _





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment