Saturday, October 11, 2014

Lantern Festival - Back To Childhood

It’s all about back to childhood.
Back to last September.




As you know, Lantern Festival is one of the Chinese Festival.
We play lantern and fire without any scolding.
Well, any other days, if you dare to light up a candle, basically, you’ll be screwed.
Just kidding. It is not that bad.




I can say that I’ve been long long time didn’t celebrate Lantern Festival.
Let me count.
5 years. Yeah.
That’s real long time ago.
We don’t actually celebrate because our siblings are not around.
We usually dinner together before us all leave.
Technically, lantern festival is considered a bored day without siblings to play candles with you.




This year, I managed to accompany my brother to play.
Well, I can say that it is some family moment.
I long time didn’t actually sit down and be like a child and play something I used to play during my childhood time.
It’s part of my memory.
When we small, we love Lantern Festival.
Our dad will just bring us a steel plate and let us light the candle on it. Not at the floor.
Who will clean it after? Definitely not us. You know what I mean.
Play. Go. Done.




This time, my friend is back town.
So, I invite her over to celebrate with us.
One thing, I don’t eat Mooncake. It is so freaking sweet.
I just don’t life. But I prefer the jelly one. Still, not so support.
One or two piece will do.
We have so much fun.
Play around at my house and chat and of course selfie.
My friends just like selfie.
Kings and queens. Haha!
















































Belated Happy Mooncake Festival






                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment