Tuesday, October 21, 2014

MMA Club

Time to chat with myself.



Today, it is my first day of joining MMA Club in my university.
Guess what. I love it! It’s very fun.
Actually, I love kicking and punching.
I learn a lot today from the seniors.
After some rest period of time, I’m back. Luckily I still can have nice kicks.
Punching also quite fun and excited weyh! OMG! Why shouldn’t I learn this before? Haha!






We went dinner together at KFC Gelang Patah.
It’s my first ever KFC within the years. Haha! It’s sounding long time ago but it’s true.
We had a lot of fun while we were eating. Our friend is just so funny. I couldn’t stop laughing.
Re-format and buffering.  That’s sound funny.
Well, first time in ever here I dinner with friends outside and I love it.
I am feeling bored to stay here every day. Bored!
I want go out! I did today. Happy.







Okay. I have math test today and that’s not bad. This is my weak chapter and I can score that instead of failing that, I feel happy. Thanks goodness. Clap**







Besides, I still got a drawing assessment, a group project and a 1500 words essay about self-reflection to do. Truly, I don’t even know myself like seriously. I have no clued what to start the introduction. Shit! My drawing sucks as usual, well, I need pay more attention to that regarding on my drawing skills. I’m a worst drawing person compared to my family. Gosh. 





Just I hope everything goes well as I plan. Actually I don’t have a realistic study plan. Just follow how it goes. Gosh! Just pray I can do them all well and summit just on time. Thankful ady.






                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment