Friday, October 10, 2014

Dismantle An Engine

I have a best news so far for my course.
Well, for me that’s a great experience.
What did I do today?
I will probably say ONE EXCITING & CHALLENGING THING.




I dismantle a Honda GX 160 engine.
I never touch an engine before actually. I have seen car’s engine but technically I didn't touch it. Not even once.
That’s a new thing for me. Haha!
We are separated into 6 groups and 3 groups per time.
Group A did it last Friday while Group B which is us is today.
We are separated into 3 groups per session.




We are there to dismantle the engine and pair it back again.
We are not allowed to leave any screws on the table or anything from the engine.
That sounds challenging. In fact, if you follow the sequence, things won’t be messy as you thought.
We are provided plastic bags for the screws and parts of engine.




Throughout the whole session, we are being recorded by don’t know who.
They are probably come from UK and interview something.
We act as a background. Haha! Actually we are busy with our engine thingy.
Well, I can say the session is actually fun.



We dismantle everything out to single component. Then, pair them all up to one engine back.
Don’t you think that sounds so cool and interesting?! I do!





I learn a lot from the engine. It’s a basic engine.
I know nothing about the engine at first. Then, I start to learn.
I can say it is not that bad. The system in the engine is quite genius.
I know how the things work and so on and so forth. It’s fun.
I learn how the holes and the what what what thing works in most of the engine.
Well, at least I learn something from there. Not that bad.
For me when they say, I don’t actually know what are they, but at last I know.
Although I’m not that remember but I recognize the thing and how it works.
May be I will get in touch with these for the rest of my course.




Along the way, we are helped by our senior and questioned by our lecturer.
He asked many questions and we are lucky to have him in our group.
Basically, he is our mentor in that session while others are seniors.
Actually, when there are a lot of questions, we can learn more. More than any others, perhaps.
That’s not a bad thing la.




We managed to pair the engine without leaving any screws on the table that’s good news.
Some small problem fixed by the senior so we don’t really need to dismantle all over again.
Luckily we have them.
Thank you very much. Haha!!
He helps quite a lot. He told us those tiny details that we don’t even figure them out.
Well, thanks a lot.




What I can learn from this is that aside from knowledge, we learn team work. Basically one person can’t do much thing. When there are group of people there with you, they can help to think. Instead of one brain, there are many of them. So, team work very important in my course. What I can say is that we are all cooperating with each other. Thanks for the team.





I learn a lot! Real lot. It’s interesting. No boring at all to actually touch it with my hand and dismantle it and pair them back.








                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment