Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Well Spent National Day

I just figured out I miss this post.
Yeap. This will be my little getaway post.





Time throw back to National Day, I went to Awana Kijal with my mum and my brother and also my mum’s friends. It’s sad that my dad can’t join us because he’s busy with his works.
We went there in the morning, not so early because it’s close to our place. It just takes about 45 mins to reach there.
Since National Day we are bored, so we decided to go there and spend our free times there.





We rent an apartment because there are few of us.
It’s bigger for us and spacious. We can do whatever we like there and cook.
After we checked in, we head to our apartment and switch on all the air-conds to cool the rooms.
This is very important because I hate hot. Everyone hates hot.






We had Ice Kacang for tea time and we also decided to go Mesra Mall which is 5 mins from Awana Kijal.
Trust me, even a small place there, they have freaking Nando and TGV !!
Like WTF. Why don’t kuantan have it? Like seriously?
We just hang around there and had our lunch there.






About evening, we all went swimming at the pool.
Of course at the pool. Haha!
I pull my mum into the water. Why? Because she don’t know how to swim.
I enjoy swimming because you can just relax yourself and merge with the water. I guess this is what I want to describe?
Whatever. So, all of us were in the water and had so much fun!
Me and my brother carried each other in the pool and we teach our mum to swim.
I had so much fun!
Usually, we all swim alone because our parents don’t like to be in the pool, so we are kind of lonely.
This time, my mum joins us! I’m so happy.
Next time, dad should come too.






Dinner, we went to a chinese restaurant to dinner.
I guess something is not fresh which make me feel not so great.
My stomach keeps itching me. You know what I mean.
Purpp…




Anyway, that’s past tense.
Then, after that, we decide to go a bar by the seaside.
We went there to have some drinks.
I’m not feel very well at night that day, so I basically just sit down there and enjoy the music.
Music just makes me feel better and better.
They (my mum and her friend) decide to have drinking session.
They ordered a happy hour which contains 6 bottles of Tiger Beer.
I don’t drink so I just watch them drink.

I prefer Tiger Radley which is kind of like a kid drinks.
Just like Shandy and whatsoever.
I’m a kid. Haha!
I’m not a good drinker, so I need to control. Yeahh.






We all hang out until very late of the night.
Next morning, my brother decided to wake us up in the early morning which is 5AM to watch SUNRISE.
Seriously, I don’t have the mood. It’s so early and I just have a feel like I’m just started to get into sleep.
Then, POP WAKEYY WAKEYYY!!!




It’s a good weather, just that the clouds are too “Cotton”.
I see nothing but clouds. Huge clouds joins together, you see what? Nothing ~
What a great morning to wake up so freaking early and see nothing.
Since it’s still early, we decide to go back sleep.






Here’s come the long story.
After we go back to our apartment, we all want to sleep.
My mum and Aunty can’t sleep.
They did something which I don’t know cause I sleep already.
Blah blah blah.



I wake once to have breakfast.
Then I sleep back.



I wake another once for 2nd time breakfast.
Then I sleep back again.



I wake another another once for 3rd time breakfast.
Then I sleep again.




Finally, I woke up at 11AM which is still very early.
All the above Breakfast(S) was held during 8AM to 9AM.
I had 3 breakfasts forever in my life.
I’m not a breakfast typed person, so it considered many times for me!



Well, great days well spent.
That’s all.





 ___ Pictures time ___


































-          THE END    -




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment