Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Maths Life

One thing I know about that is:
(Math) x (Life) = (Sucks)



Seriously, I don’t know why I want to kill so many brain cells just to solve the freaking math questions.
I’m insane.
Why I don’t just choose something girls will do?
Like you need these maths for the rest of your life.
It does most of the time.
One thing is that I know what I’m interest for and I study for it.
But when come to this part where maths is everywhere, I feel insecure.



People around me are way stronger than me.
This is what I thought actually.
They are in fact.
I just wish I can have half of their brain especially guy.
They always have higher advantages in this field.
Girls? We struggle hard. Not to say struggle, but we study our ass hard just to achieve certain level.



Well, understanding is one thing. Facing question is one thing.
I always understand but when comes to question, I sure will stunned.
Probably I don’t have enough exercise? I don’t know…



This is my second week of uni life.
Guess what. Assignments start to come accordingly.
I don’t know whether I can handle it or not BUT I MUST.
You won’t dump your money to somewhere and you get nothing right?
My parents pay lots of money for my tuition fees. I just wish I don’t make them disappointed.
It you get nothing from it, means you’re wasting the whole bucks of money.
Well, that’s a bad sign for sure.



I wish there’s someone I can have a real talk with here.

Can I?




Just wish the best of luck and study hard. That's the point of all.

x - x - x - x - x - x

Yesterday night, I was almost to bed. Suddenly there’s something in my mind. Then, I check the timetable and I realized, shit. I forget to print the notes.
I texted my friend and ask whether she printed or not. Answer is no.
Since the road at night is freaking creepy and dangerous to walk alone as a girl even guys too, I just ask my friend go together.
Better to have someone accompany you walk than no one right.
It’s 11PM so yeah.
Good to have her to walk with me.
Silly me for forgetting things. Always happens.
Nothing much. Met 2 classmates and surprisingly there were there too.
Someone got jackpot. Not me.
Besides, thanks for the ride. I don’t need to walk back in dark at midnight.


After that, back to room, sleep in bed. Goodnight.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment