Saturday, October 4, 2014

EM Cosmetics Haul

I have great news to tell you.
This brand is now one of my collections.
What it is? You can know it by seeing the title of this post.
Yes! It’s EM COSMETICS by Michelle Phan!
Michelle Phan, you must have heard her before.




Like yay! They finally have international shipping service.
Once they said they have international shipping, I can’t wait to buy it.
I bought them quite long time ago but it’s this year.
I just need collect them all then only I post because the restock item just available one month after the first shipment done.




I started to watch her video since last year; she teaches how to make up in your life.
Her Youtube channel has lots of videos. From beginner to expert I guess.
Yeah. I learn from zero from her.
So far I’ve seen, she’s the most talented girl. She’s an Asian girl too.
She’s pretty and friendly in a way of speaking. I’m so like her.




Okay. Let’s see what I’ve got here.

I bought 3 items in total.
All of them are their best-selling products.






First I want to introduce you Chiaroscuro Stick.
It contains both contour and highlight in one stick.
You don’t need to buy them separately; you just need to buy once and enough.
You must try. I recommend to my friend, she loves it so much. Haha!


** I think I always make people bad because I always recommend things to them and turn out they spend most. Haha! I’m so bad! **






Medium Tone 







Fair Tone



Second one is Waterliner in Sunshine Yellow.
They have lots of choices to choose. I choose this as final decision.
You can use it as eyeliner and also for waterliner.
It’s gentle for your waterliner. When you apply it, it won’t feel itchy at all.
Some cosmetics will itchy when you apply at waterliner. I tried before, that’s why I don’t draw waterliner ever since.
I should have buy another color, but nevermind. Haha!






Third one is Arched Long Wear Brow Liner in Brunette.
Nowadays, I always use brow liner because it makes me look awake.
I always have a sleepy face no matter how much sleep I sleep.
So, the previous one from benefit is almost finish and I don’t have sharpener here, so I started to use EM’s Arched. I love it. It looks natural.
I just love it. It’s a must have if you’re brow lover.






I will always support this brand because it’s founded by Michelle Phan and also I love this brand so much!
Simply amazing! Wow!




There are a lot more I want to buy, I can wait next time.
Buy them all in once, my mum will kill me instantly.
I haven't got their lipstick. xD




Now you can purchase them from EM Cosmetics 
International Shipping Available.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment