Monday, October 13, 2014

Skin Care Routine

X Skin care Routine X


Skin care is the most important thing in your life.
If you want to have good skin, you must take good care of your skin.




For your information, I used to have acne skin typed.
Pimples all over the face which make me look terrible.
Before that, I don’t care about my skin actually because I’m so lazy.
It was getting worse that time.
Then, I started to use some skin care. Frankly, not every skin care products suit me.





I tried many products and none of them suits me.
It makes no different.
If you have oily skin or pimples skin typed person like me, you must try his brand.





This skin product name is Kiehl’s.
Kiehl's is an American cosmetics brand retailer that specializes in making premium skin, hair, and body care products.
When I first found this?





I found this shop at Sunway Pyramid. The shop structures make my attention towards it. Every outlet, there must have a skeleton doctor at the door. Basically, it gives me a home feel like the bathroom. Haha! Weird huh. I just like this shop.


Well, my friend introduced me again. I told her I’ve tried many skin cares and none of them suits me.
Then, my friend told me why not you try this.
Although it’s a little bit expensive, it’s best for your skin.


I give it a try then. I started using their cleanser then toner and a blemish control treatment.
Before that, there is a professional consultant there to help you out.
They will test your skin before they introduce you which products you can use.
You can also take free samples. It’s all free. No worry. You can try it before you buy them.


They will test your T-zone of your face which is forehead and nose area and your cheek areas.
They will tell you whether your skin is Oily typed or Mix typed.





As I mentioned earlier, my face is full of pimples and some are actually acne.
I hate them so much. It makes me look terrible and ugly.
When you started want beautiful as a girl, you know what I mean.
It’s a bad thing. Like worst of worst in your life.





Okay. After I use for about one and half year now, I can see improvement of my skin.
Now, I don’t have pimples like last time, just little. It’s normal to have some pimples on your face. I’m still young. Ge-hehh…
What I’ve got is my blemishes scars made from last time.
Now it’s just scars, not pimples actually. Well, I’m quite happy to hear that.





I constantly go for facial to maintain my skin and to get rid of the scars by whitening or whatsoever.
Even my brother also goes with me to facial. Boys nowadays huh.





Basically, you will be introduced to use Cleanser, Toner and a Blemish Control Treatment.
You can add on later if you see improvement on your skin. It’s totally up to you.





I will show you how the products look like and some other products you may interest.




This is my Every Day Skin Care Routine for Day and Night.



Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser




Herbaline Aloe Vera Gel
(recommended by the beautician)




Calendula Herbal-Extract Alcohol Free Toner




Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

This is optional. I have unbalance skin tone before and blemishes, so I try this as recommended. I love the results on my face )




Blemish Control Daily-Skin Clearing Treatment




The Face Shop - Chia Seed Eye Gel

( I have problem with baggy eyes and panda eyes due to late sleep and study matters, It helps me a lot )




Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF50++ (Sunblock/Sunscreen)




Lip Balm ( Day and Night )




Laneige Pore Minimizing Mask




Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel




So cooling when apply. Haha!! Happy xD




To have a good skin, you must hardworking, not lazy.
This is what I learnt.
Better you take care when it's not serious.
Once it's getting serious, you need spend extra money on that.
It's a bad sign.




Hope the information helps you for those have skin problem like me.







                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment