Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Insomnia

If I’m awake at this hour, probably you know why.
I always suffer from insomnia.
Well, I can’t sleep at night. Not every night, but part of my nights.
I don’t know when it will strike but I just hate it so freaking much.
Sometimes your body wants to rest and your mind still don’t want to; eventually you can’t sleep at all.
It’s a really bad sign. I don’t know since when I have this. Probably after I entered college when I need to study and revision. I always sleep late though. Actually quite early, my mind is still thinking about those freaking assignments. It just won’t let me sleep.
I hate this feeling. I don’t know why. Is it because of stress or whatever shit it is. Please go away.
I really hate this. I want my bed and have a nice sleep. Urgh!

Damn it. Just damn it.

Because I can’t sleep, so I decide to do something stupid.
Study and revision.
It sounds ridiculous! Who will ever study in this hour like shit.
I don’t know what to do, just write something and read something will help me.

Damn it.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment