Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Skype Call

I’m having skype call with my idiotic love one.
It is such a great time hanging out from different places.
Skyping and Google+ Video Call together is such an awkward thing we’ve ever done.
We both look like 2 idiots talking to the same thing from different devices.




One thing is that this friend is so important to me. Like my long lost sister.
We chat like forever, we smile like idiots, we laugh like crazy aunty …
Yeap. Sounds like we don’t have “image” but we do have. Okay.





When you’re facing something that will stress the hell you out,
Is good that someone is there to talk to you and chat with you.
You just can express whatever shit things to her.
Don’t laugh yourself there, I know you babe!





Imagine when you’re texting someone with opposite gender and you use to use something like “hey dear, Hey lovely, Bye sweetie and so on … “it is epic I guess. We both are seeing who will face this first.
Haha!! I just can’t stop laughing.
I wish you are here to cycle with me, swimming with me and play with me like normal days.
But, we both have our task to complete which is our study.





Love you babe.

“ it seems like a love letter … Puii … !! haha !! kidding xD“






                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment