Monday, October 6, 2014

Hungry

Yesterday was Hari Raya Haji holiday, so we have a replacement holiday today.
Yay. I can sleep again.
I always get not enough sleep. I just too love the bed and pillows.
People have 2 pillows max. Well, I have 4 pillows or even more. I have a lot comfort zone on my bed.
Just kidding… No. It’s true.




These days or I should say these weeks I get so easily hungry. Why a?
I never try before.
For example, I have my lunch. After 1 hour I feel hungry. There’s a little concert in my stomach and alarm me to go eat.
Gosh. I don’t want be fat again.
I have big appetite before now not so. Why happens again?
New environment or what? Err…




Besides dealing with Maths, I enjoy watching Youtube nowadays.
It just like spare my time besides from writing here like someone will read about these.




I just finished watching MasterChef US new season 5 I guess. Not that remember.
Well, congratulation to Courtney for winning the champion. I wish Elizabeth wins actually. Between, both of them are very talented. When you watch, you just feel so hungry when they cook those foods. The first image of the foods make you want to eat already. You won’t bored watching this MasterChef.





There’s MasterChef Junior which is 7-12 years old I guess. I’m not so sure.
When I watch that, I feel like I’m a potato.
Kids like them know how to cook well. Their level can compared to an adult or even better than all of us and the adults.
Their cooking styles just simply wow to you.
They know how to taste and cook good foods and present it. Simply amazing.
There are a lot of talented kids in there taking competition to win a title MasterChef, we are being here waiting food to be serve. Haha!
I feel so potato somehow.
Anyway, I’m not so interest in cooking. Just occasionally I cook to cure my hungry haha!




Actually I’m so boring.
Just chat with my elder brother yesterday.
 My mum and small brother not around Malaysia.
My dad busy with his works.
Me being here study Maths and watching Youtube.
My kind of weekends end this.





I     A-M      S-O       B-O-R-E-D    …
I     A-M      S-O       B-O-R-E-D    … 
I     A-M      S-O       B-O-R-E-D    …





I want to ride my bike but I don’t have the lock.
Actually it’s in the office but they close for weekends and public holidays.
If I ride them, I can’t put it back to my room. I have to lock it at the bike car park there.
I guess I need to wait tomorrow. Can’t wait to ride my bike.
What should I name it? No clue.
I should think one and name it. Haha!
Cutie-Pie? Sound funny.




Well, I guess that all.
I’m gonna back to my normal stuff and be bored.
Have a great day fella. Ciao.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment