Sunday, October 5, 2014

Insanity

My weekends are kind of boring and normal.
People usually hang out on weekends while I’m sitting in front of my table and study Maths.
Yes. That sounds crazy but I am.




I am so tired. Not my body tired. Actually, my eyes are tired.
I’ve been facing the screen for hours and hours since yesterday morning.
I started to study my Maths because I know it’s going to be a long way to study before I head to sit for my first test which is on the following next Monday.
I just want to get prepared and sit for the test. Otherwise, without prepare, I’m going to pissed at myself for not well-prepared.




Seriously, I’m not computer typed person.
I don’t like sitting in front of the laptop or computer for long day.
I just don’t like it.
I don’t wish my eye sight getting worse and worse.
You know what I mean.




I really prefer study with books although they are much heavier than the E-book.
I know E-Book is convenient but not for me. I still prefer papers.
When you study, it is a sure that you will face it long time and hours, my eyes get tired and I can’t concentrate that much.
You can let me face the book for hours and hours, just not the screen.




Speaking back to Maths,
I started to study since yesterday and I still have half way to go!
Like seriously?
Previously with lecturer we study a chapter like a week plus.
Mention, with lecturer.
I feel so scared actually. It’s just the beginning.
I can’t imagine you just have one week to study the whole freaking chapter and sit for a test on every Monday.
Horrible for me. I never try before. Study Maths all by myself? You’re kidding.
I never done that before and yet I don’t want it actually.
I still prefer class and lecturer talks in front.
It’s way better than self-study. Am I right?
I cannot imagine within one week how far i can go for a chapter before exam.
Gosh. I just wish myself all the best.



2 words for me in Maths: Study Hard.
It’s a serious shit which is happening.






Study Maths Alone ... is ... Insane ... 
 By the way, you feel happy when you get to do this where others can't do it.
You will become better person perhaps in self-timing and self-guiding.






Well, just normal days for me.
Nothing much.
Luckily there is some friends talk to me so that I can express myself out loud.
Thanks for listening guys. Love ya! Xoxo
Feel better after talking to someone. 




Goodnight.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment