Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Holidays!

I'm still studying in the library.
I know it is quite late and it is quite dangerous to walk back, but I have my reason.





I'm looking forward this weekends because my parents is coming to visit me!
Nothing better to hear that. Haha!
I miss them so much. Nah.
I always get nag by them but it's okay.
I'm kind of miss that. 





So, I am very sure that I won't be study right after then.
Every time my parents visit me, I turn out to be no study.
Most part because I enjoy going outside and chill with my family, 
second part is that I can relax a little while from books.





I know I shouldn't say that as I Monday got test.
Weekly. Without any changes. Sucks.
That's why I am studying right now until somehow late.
I know I won't study so I decide to study now.
Or else I am so sorry to myself for not studying before playing.
Duhh!!




Tomorrow is holiday! Yay Yay for me!
I can wake up late after some 'midnight' studying.
well well well... It's a bad habit somehow.



Happy Deepavali to all my Indian friends especially my
Bestie bitcha friend! 
I am sure you know who you are!



Well, for me, still another normal day just no class only.
Studying still carry on.
Tomorrow I am going to Zumba and Swim. yes!
Sports after some studies. Best!




I can't wait to jump into water.
I love waters. Lots sa water! Haha!!






Alright. Goodnight.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment