Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ordinary School Day

Today is a normal day for me.
We have class like usual.




Well, in the morning, I face some problems but at last it’s been solved.
I understand what I don’t previously in class.
I can say that, practice makes perfect.
I tried quite a lot of times in room then found out some I really don’t understand and don’t know what’s wrong.
At last, I got answer.
I found out our computing lecturer don’t like to smile.
I’m not mean he’s serious, just his face is normal no expression typed.
Luckily, I remember to print the note before the class.
I just accidently remember. Ehh~





Wow. Such a miracle that I have this motivation to study.
No la. Just because I don’t quite understand from the notes and I decide to read the textbook from the beginning until the end of the chapter we stopped.
I guess what I can say is that we need to read textbook, not just only notes. Textbook has a lot more details than notes. The notes just summarize only. It’s a long chapter and we just finish it within 1 hour.
Fantastic.
I guess revising couple times again will help my memory of that and understanding of that. Perhaps.





Tomorrow I have lab. We are going to dismantle the engine.
It’s exciting yet worry.
We will be question a lot of questions and we need to answer them.
I don’t really know about the engine. I will try my best to understand them and know them.
It’s my first time. Everyone has first time. Haha!





Well, I guess I need to be more friendly.
I should change my bad habit. Huh?
I just don’t know how to join new people.
Goshh... that’s bad.








Goodnight.






                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment