Wednesday, October 8, 2014

No-Caption Post

Before I have my dinner while waiting, let’s have a short chat here.





Today, miracle-ly, I am so hardworking on my maths.
It’s not because I love maths, it’s part of my life Now and I have to.
Another thing is that I am so scared la. Next Monday got test and I feel so not sure about myself.
Yes. I study and did practices; I just don’t have confidence in myself.
How?! … …
I study math today like the whole day. While at break time, I study and practice, I don’t take my lunch.
Bad habit. Bad habit. Bad habit.
I just stuck at the middle and just one tiny goes wrong, make me can’t get the answer.
But, when I got the final answer, I am a happy girl again. Haha!
I can be happy for little thing. I always do.
You give me honeydew or melon; I am a happy kid too. Haha!





Tomorrow I’m going to stay at library and study. I don’t know study what yet.
Probably I will get done with my drawing first. It’s complicated shit.
The diagram like so messy and whatsoever.
Omg. Drawing! My drawing sucks actually. I wish to have my brothers’ gene in drawing.
They are way better than me. A LOT.
What I need to do is try my best.
Say is no use, action is important.

So, bye. Dinner time!




When I was studying just now in the class, I feel like someone is calling me.
But I am not sure who that is.
I always get mistaken when people call other people name starting with Je… something.
Hence, I don’t want feel awkward when people is not calling me and I turn back.
That’s why my friends always come to my front or shout at me clearly. Haha!
I got some bitches did that always in class. Well, you know who you are.
Haha!

I guess I heard wrong right just now. Hmm… don’t know.





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment