Monday, October 13, 2014

Feeling Home

Everyone must have a time when you study all alone outside.
You stay away from family and your long friend-ed friends.
When you come to a completely new environment, well, you need to adapt to the new environment.
First thing first, people.
In a whole new “own life”, most of us are study away from home, we need to meet new people, new school and new environment.
Sometimes if we stay too long in the house, I mean your own house, when we move out, we don’t feel that comfortable.
I don’t have homesick for sure. Just that people is the one thing I need to face.
As I grow older, I realize that my socializing is not very ideal, bad is what I mean.
Well, I still adapting to the environment here. Mostly, people are my deal.
Everyone has weaknesses. Just that everyone is different than yours.




Truly speaking, for the past weeks, so far 2 weeks, beside from university, basically I don’t have life here.
My life so far was University – Library–Computer Suite–ISV–University …
It just repeating the same thing.
Probably I don’t know much people here even my classmates.
But now slowly I know them.  Haha! Good! I like it.
Well, I need to find entertainment for myself in order that I don’t feel crazy here.
Study is important, but over study is not so good. For me. I don’t know the others.




Back to topic.
My housemates asked me whether want to cook together for dinner.
Surely, I said yes.
I can know them. It is better to know them than don’t know.
They are really nice. They really are.
So, my housemate did the grocery (next time I should go with them), then at night, we all cook together.
Frankly speaking, I am not a good cooker. I don’t cook at home.
If I want, mum or brother will just cook for me. (I miss them…)
Whenever I study outside, I need to cook myself. Damn. I don’t like cooking actually but I have to.
So, we came out idea of Soup, Cabbage, Omelet and Rice. I’m rice-typed person.




Yesterday night was a fun night.
We cooked together and dinner together.
During the dinner time, they talk something about medical field thing which is kind of scared me.
I mean when we talk about the spiritual thing. I don’t really into it.
I know it’s nothing, but I just don’t like the feeling.
My back was facing the door so you know what I mean.
There are so many scientific terms to describe certain things happen in our life. Here comes the medic students and normal person.
Well, they are all very nice. They are BioMed and Medical student in NewMed (NewCastle).




I really want dinner like this.
I can feel home. Just that my family is not there.
Well, I have friends here.
We sit down together and chit chat. This is what I like.
Dinner + Communication = Perfect Moment.
After dinner, we decide to have a movie time!
I know they are movie person now. Well, I have movie friends already.
I also want to call my classmates for movie; probably I will wait until I get my car first.
More convenience. I can go anywhere and anytime I like.
I cannot stay at a place for so damn long. I get bored easily. This is what I am.




Well,  I hope that is not weird or something.
Ehh-ehmmmm…
Don’t know. See how it goes.




Well, here are the pictures we took yesterday.




Enjoy :D











Well, first time cooking is not that bad.
We are all so talented ... Just kidding.









Home movie after dinner.
We were watching one of the Disney Movie. It's cartoon!








                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment