Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Zumba Class

Every Wednesday, we have this student enrichment night where you can use all the facilities in Sports Complex. There are many facilities such as swimming pool, gym, volleyball, tennis and so on. Every Wednesday evening onwards, students in Educity can use for free. So, every student will probably hang out there on Wednesday.





Today, I decide to go there with my friends. Well, it is another fun day. Besides fun, exhausted.
Before I start the topic about Zumba Class, let say this first.




Today is my first day of riding a scooter. Yes! It is my first time. I find it fantastic!
I can imagine people ride it in morning and welcome the cold breeze slapping on your face.
My friend fetches me today so I don’t need to walk there.
I will go there every day once I got my own transport. Release stress.
OMG! I enjoy the ride so much. I know it sounds strange but it is my very first time.
This is so cool. I even record myself. Dafaq!
Enjoy the ride! Wuhooo.






Back to Zumba Class.
Our teacher is Yati who teaches us in the class.
She’s a professional Zumba Trainer and also CPR rescuer. Just in case anyone faint or what, she will help.
Throughout the class, we are all super tired.
Well, some of my classmates went just now. So funny.
The class is conducted one to many so what we need to do is just follow the steps and dance and party time!
I miss party. Lalala…
It is an hour class. Within an hour, we dance so many songs.
By the way, Zumba is a fitness dance. Male or female can join.






I actually want to selfie with my housemate, but then nevermind, I call all of them together. Haha!
Just have fun right.
It’s not a perfect picture because there are lines at the mirror, so we can’t take it properly.
I’m short too. So I can’t snap the back one clearly. Sorry.




Here you go.










Meet Geraldine, Jean and Fazira


Feeling great after sweat.
Next plan, MMA club.
I miss fighting. Haha!! Just kidding.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment